Trekking from National Park to Muong Hoa Valley (13km mountain trails hiking, 3,5 – 4,5 hour hiking)
Activity Level: Moderate
Group size: Private
Tour date: Daily
Spectacular landscapes and wild nature of Hoang Lien National Park and Muong Hoa Valley.Unique culture, custom and way of living of the Black H’mong ethnic groups.
• 09:00 A.M, meeting the local guide and driver then having 30 minutes driving to visit Silver Waterfall, Love Waterfall, Tram Ton Pass.
• 11:30 A.M , leaving for O Quy Ho Pass where we start to trek about 10km along dirt trail, through bamboo forest of Hoang Lien National Park with great view of rice paddy
• 12:30 P.M, pinic lunch will be served at nice spot
• 13:30 P.M, we continue our trek to Sin Chai village, where Community Based Tourism in Sapa takes place. Then we visit the village, inhabited by the Black Hmong people, one of the largest group ethnic minorities in Sapa area. Coming into some native houses for studying their culture, custom as well as handicraft skill.
• 02:30 P.M, you will be transferrred to Sapa
• 03:00 P.M,ending the tour by dropping you off at your hotel.
Included: English speaking guide, picnic lunch, all entranced fees and permission, two bottles of mineral water per person, private car transfer along the trip
Execluded: drinks, hotel accommodation, personal expenses, other things
What to take:
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, hiking shoes and small day pack, warm clothes in the winter time (from November to March).
It is essential to bring personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, sun hat, …