Hidden Trails Hiking to Red Dzao Village (12km mountain trails hiking, 3,5 – 4 hour hiking)
Activity Level: Moderate – Difficult
Group size: Private
Tour date: Daily
Homes of Black H’mong and Red Dao ethnic minority people, Mong Sen & Ta Phin villages are located in the East of Sapa where takes visitors only 30 minutes driving. Trekking through rice terraces and seeing beautiful landscapes before exploring the colorful culture & local people.
• 09:00 A.M, meeting the local guide and driver then having 30 minutes driving to Mong Sen Village
• 09:30 Trekking uphill along large dirt road for nearly an hour, then following a narrow dirt trail winding its way on steep hill-sides along the western bank of the upstream part of Ngoi Dum River for 2 hours to an isolated hamlet, explore these isolated hamlets of the Black Hmong,
• 12:00 P.M: pinic lunch will be served at the nice spot
• 01:00 P.M : Continue trekking along the same trail for nearly 1,5 hours up and downhill towards Ta Phin Valley
• 02:30 P.M: arrive at the center of Ta Phin Commune, get on a car for being transferred back to Sapa.
• 03:00 P.M, arriving at Sapa, ends the tour
Included: English speaking guide, picnic lunch, all entranced fees and permission, two bottles of mineral water per person, private car transfer along the trip
Execluded: drinks, hotel accommodation, personal expenses, other things
What to take:
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, hiking shoes and small day pack, warm clothes in the winter time (from November to March).
It is essential to bring personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, sun hat, …